Please contact the store and ask for Sonja for information about registering for this Gathering.
For participating in the Gathering, you are reminded that:
- The Gathering participants purchased, from our store, books or non-Web Downloadable patterns chosen to be part of the Gatherings and the fabric needed for quilts created during the Gatherings..
- For the 2020 Daytime Gathering, a yearly fee of $60 is charged when the attendee commits to the first Gathering he/she attends. This yearly fee includes the pattern used for the Daytime Gathering.
- Gathering participants should have experience in sewing and in making quilts.
- Gathering participants, surely, interact. However, the Gathering is not a class . Each participant is expected to be able to manage his/her own project.
- The store will not be able to arrange and set-up class machines for use during the Gatherings. Gathering participants should bring to the Gathering what they need for sewing/cutting during the Gathering.
- Due to the numerous options / aims / of each Gathering participant, space at the Gathering is limited.
Gathering Participants must be pre-signed up. "Drop in" participants, due to classroom class size and machine space limitations will not be accommodated. Sorry!
- If a Gathering participant decides to "drop out" of the 2020 Gatherings, it would be appreciated if that were known by the store; there may a wait-list and, if a Gathering slot opens - Persons on the wait-list will be notified of such.
Coming: In January 2020
A summary of each month will be shown here.
Interaction/More-Sharing Regarding the Pattern Choice and LC Gatherings 2020
For additional information about this Gathering, the 2020 Gatherings' Main Web Page is at:
BWOS BOM and LC 2020 Gatherings Main Web Page and Pointer to the Gathering BLOG
A BLOG has been set up, aimed to be used by those of you who are participating in the 2020 Gatherings at our store. To go directly to the Gathering BLOG, just click on:
BWOS BOM and LC 2020 Gatherings BLOG
(The BLOG will, after a Gathering has been held, point to the Gathering images in larger-size)
If you have any questions at this time, please eMail:
send mail to: 2020GatheringInfo@BerninaWorldofSewing.com
If you are looking for recent Gatherings or you are still uncertain what the Gatherings are all about and wish to see Archived Gathering pages, Use the site navigation "Menu" path or just go directly to the Archived Gatherings at:
Previous-year's Archived Gatherings
|Skill Level: ||beginner|
|Skill Details: ||Advanced beginner|
|Materials Included: ||No|
|Requirements: ||Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel your class, we require a 7 day notice for a refund.|