Some Comments From Sonja - After Working With the 3 Series
The next time that you visit our store, I would like to invite you to get to know the 3 Series machine if you have not already done so.
The machine is truly inspiring and invites us to create.
BERNINA took the time to put together a reasonable-priced sewing machine with some extra – and, valuable – features
I can highly recommend that you take the time to sew some with the 3 Series machines.
As I had mentioned in my previous post:
- The physical design of the 3 Series is very attractive; classy and contemporary.
- Bright screen; easy reading!
- Background is black and the writing is white. Very comfortable to read.
- Start and Stop button, with Speed Control
- Needle Up and Down
- Separate motor for bobbin-winding.
- One-step buttonhole.
- Handle (at the top of the machine) has an opening for the Stitch Card. Nice!
- The new tray is very easily attached. Nice glide!
- All 3 Series machines have 30 memory slots.
Most of all, the 3 Series machines have a beautiful stitch and they sew quietly and the sewing is “smooth”.
The 3 Series comes with clip-on feet that are very easily exchangeable. In addition, the specialty feet that BERNINA makes may be used on this machine. This is a big advantage for those sewers who invest in specific feet for special tasks; for example: Feet for piping, rufflers, or quilting feet.
Don’t hesitate to ask any of us at the store to show you the 3 Series!